- This event has passed.
Fog’s Embrace // Bangladeafy // HEX ME
April 28 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$10
Fronted by mysterious Kent Island-based musician and producer CA8AL, Fog’s Embrace is an audio visual trip through the dark forests and fields of rural Maryland.
NYC-based power duo. Uniquely heavy and intense.
“Bangladeafy is one of the most original, and straight-up weird (we mean that as a compliment) acts we’ve heard in quite some time.” -Metalsucks.net
Dark electro-punk EBM by Ken Mars (Telekinesis for Cats, Precision Field, IED-IUD) Maryland, US
As always, 100% of the ticket price goes to the artist. Thank you for supporting local music!
Get here early. Cult Classic Brewing Company is your new spot for cold drinks, fresh food and good times. We’ve got 15+ beers brewed in house on tap, fresh handmade pizzas with from-scratch dough, hand-pattied burgers, jumbo wings, pub far and more.
General admission (standing) is $10 per person. Reserved Seats (seated at table) are $20 per person.
Doors open at 7:00pm Show starts at 8:00pm
* This is a standing show (unless you have purchased a seat)
* If you have accessibility or special accommodation issues, please alert our staff at the door
* 5 minutes before showtime, any unchecked tickets may be made available to our standby list
* Cult Classic shows are all ages unless otherwise noted.
* Pups are allowed on our patio, but not within the building.