Stevensville Train Depot

Stevensville Train Depot

Cockey Lane, Stevensville

The Queen Anne’s County Railroad Company built the train station in 1902, and used to transport goods from Queenstown to Love Point, at which point steamboats were used to take the goods across the bay into Baltimore.

In 1988, this structure was moved from its original location at the north end of Stevensville to what is now known as Historic Stevensville, and restored by the Kent Island Heritage Society.

Open for touring the 1st Saturday of every month April – November from 12pm-4pm or by appointment

Visit the Website