Old Courthouse Distilling
204 Banjo Ln., Suite E, Centreville
Once the oldest working courthouse in Maryland, the Queen Anne’s County courthouse was erected between 1791 and 1796, less than a decade from the ratification of the United States Constitution. The pediment of the courthouse still features an eagle as a reflection of the patriotism of the early and current citizens of Queen Anne’s County. Located less than a mile from the original courthouse, Old Courthouse Distilling was established in 2019.
Our specialty spirit is American style whiskey.
Old Courthouse Distilling shares its ownership and facility with Bull & Goat Brewery.