Queenstown Colonial Court House

Queenstown Colonial Court House

100 Del Rhodes Ave., Queenstown

The frame structure dates to 1708, and the brick section was added between 1820 and 1840, well after the 1782 transfer of the county seat to Centreville.  When the county seat was moved to Centreville in 1782, the courthouse was used for various purposes.

Open for touring the 1st Saturday of every month May – October from 10-2pm or by appointment

Visit the Website